Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:: Congratulations To Roger Federer ::

~~ Aloha..actually..this month aku bz gilerz...nie baru bukak website roger federer..gegege..terkejut aku..roger n Mirka da married 11hb april haritu..yelah mirka kan da pregnant..well..wish you congrat roger..sedikit ucapan dari roger buat peminat die..termasuk aku n My dear...sesungguhnya roger memang menghargai peminat2 tennis..mesti baby die comel cam roger...

OFF COURT - MR. AND MRS. FEDERER

Dear Fans

Earlier today, in my hometown of Basel, surrounded by a small group of close friends and family, Mirka and I got married. It was a beautiful spring day and an incredibly joyous occasion.

Mr. and Mrs. Roger Federer wish all of you a Happy Easter weekend.

Love,
Roger

"I always had the dream that if I have a child I hope I have it early enough so he can see me playing,So this is very exciting.I think it`s not going to really disturb my mindset on tennis a whole lot,I`ve always made sure that my schedule is (to) get away from tennis a little bit and then come back when I`m ready to play again.I think it`s going to be pretty much the same. I don`t really have to adjust a whole lot. If it does something to me, I think it`s going to motivate me to play for a long time.Summer is a big word, yeah,I`m not going to say any more.
For me, this is not a massive shock, but when it does happen, it defintely changes your mindset. All of a sudden you`re hoping everything goes well, whereas before you`re just joking about it.From this respect, I`m excited that the baby comes out healthy and everything goes OK.Other than that, it`s just happiness".







0 comments: